Thursday, June 20, 2013

I.T.S signs academic collaboration pact with University of La Rioja, Spain

I.T.S - The Education Group which offers more than 20 different higher education programs for over 8000 students, has signed an academic collaboration pact with University of La Rioja (UNIR), Spain last week. This signifies strong commitment of I.T.S to offer world class education in its 4 campuses in India. University of La Rioja is a European University offering several programs. The pact will help provide new European options for I.T.S students to study short term courses there. I.T.S already has academic collaboration in two other European Universities in France and U.K. The academic collaboration will also provide an opportunity for I.T.S faculty to carry out academic and research activities with UNIR. At the same time I.T.S will host UNIR students and faculty for various events and programs organized in I.T.S campuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment